Railways Reservation Enquiry
Indian Railways provides railway ticket booking and railways reservation enquiry services 24x7 to its valuable customers. Railway reservation information pertaining to availability of seats and other railways reservation inquiry can be made either through online or through IVRS, SMS or by visiting counters.
Railway inquiry can be done here for
- Seat Availability
- Reservation Possibilities
- Seat Reservation using quota
- Train Ticket booking
- Booked Railway Ticket Status
- PNR Status Enquiry
- Ticket Cancellation
- Refund criteria of cancelled ticket
- Train between stations
- Where to book train ticket
You can do all here through:
- Clear Trip
- Make My Trip
Railway Enquiry Process:
Enquiry can be broadly categorized into 1- Online 2- Offline
1- Online Enquiry for reservation of seat, ticket fare, booking, cancellation etc.:
Follow below mentioned guidelines for inquiry
- Railways reservation enquiry is possible online by visiting the official website of Indian Railways, IRCTC or other Online travel agents websites.
- Indian railways reservation inquiry is also available with OTA's apart from IRCTC. You can visit the website of IRCTC to enquire of booked tickets and inquire about fare, seat availability, timing, cancellation etc.
- For railways reservation inquiry, passengers have to key in some mandatory details in order to avail railways reservation enquiry information. For fare enquiry passengers have to fill following details:
- Train number
- Day and Month of Journey date from Calendar
- Source Station Code
- Destination Station Code
- Seat class
- Concession (if applicable)
- Next, click on the tab 'Get fare' or schedule to find all the information on train and ticket fares between two stations.
- Railways reservation information and enquiry of PNR status, seat availability, train schedule can be availed through online very easily.
- Online travel portals smooth railways reservation inquiry and similar facilities to passengers to escape them from any hassles as far as indian railways reservation inquiry and other related issue is concerned.
2- Offline Enquiry through agents, counters, IVRS, SMS, Mobile etc:
Besides online enquiry, Indian railways reservation inquiry can also be done through phone, sms, counters, travel agents etc. Some railways reservation information for inquiry are:
- Through SMS - For rail information through SMS passengers require to send an SMS as RAIL to 139 or SMS HELP TRN to 54959 or SMS on 57886.
- Through travel agents - Several travel agent offices render railways reservation inquiry services and customers can visit their office premises for inquiry.
- By visiting railway stations or reservation counters - Indian railways reservation enquiry offices at all railway stations across the country render railways reservation information.
Customers can enquire about the reservation status of their booked ticket and can avail information regarding Train alert, Train status, PNR status, Seat Availability, Train Information, Train fare, Train Time table and Train schedule as well.
Go On Top | Navigation